The rules of reservation and stay hotel Сity Slavutich
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
No smoking in a hotel rooms
The tourist tax is a local tax, the funds from which are credited to the local budget.
Payers of the tax:
The taxpayers are citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, as well as stateless persons who arrive in the territory of an administrative-territorial unit, which has a decision of a village, town, city council or council of a united territorial community, established in accordance with the law and a prospective plan for the formation of community territories, on the establishment of a tourist tax, and temporarily placed in places of residence (overnight), defined by subparagraph 268.5.1 of paragraph 268.5 of Article 258 of the Tax Code of Ukraine.
Tourist tax is not included in the room rate and is paid separately, except for groups of individuals who are exempted from paying it.
Rack rate not includes the tourist fee which was determined by Ukrainian city administration. Tourist tax is paid separately, except groups of persons who are exempt from paying it.
A prerequisite for exemption from paying a tourist tax is the availability of an order for a business trip with the Guest upon arrival and / or providing its scan upon reservation. To ensure that the tourist fee will not be included to the bill when reservation is paid by bank transfer, it is necessary that a scan of the order for a business trip will be sent with the reservation application to the reservation department. Otherwise, the tourist tax will be included to the bill.
Groups of persons free of tourist tax:
Persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, who carry relevant documents and persons who accompany physically challenged people (no more than one attendant for disabled person of group I or children with disabilities).
Residents of Ukraine who have arrived on a business trip (who will have with them an order from the head of the enterprise to send an employee on a business trip with the specified item, the name of the enterprise to which the employee was sent, the term and purpose of the business trip).
Veterans of the war, with the appropriate certification (including ATO participants).
Participants in the liquidation of the consequences of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident, with the relevant documents.
Persons arriving on card of admission to the sanatorium and boarding houses, having a card of admission with them.
Children under the age of 18 years.
Persons permanently residing, including on the terms of employment contracts, in a village, town or city, whose councils set such a fee.
Accommodation with animals
The hotel accepts pets, cats and dogs (no more than 7 kg). The cost is 100 hryvnia per individual. Number of individuals in room 1.
1. Children under 5 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. For accommodation of children over 5 years old, adults on an extra bed and for providing children under 5 years old in an extra bed in the room, a fee is charged according to the hotel price list You can find out the cost by contacting the hotel or the Alliance central reservation department.
2. The guest is obliged to reimburse the hotel for losses in case of loss or damage to the property of the hotel, and is also responsible for violations caused by the invited persons (visitors). The amount of damage is determined by the hotel administration.
1. Cancellations made earlier than 24 hours prior to the hotel's standard check-in time.
2. You can cancel your reservation by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +38 (067) 238 14 01
3. In case of cancellation of the reservation less than 24 hours before the standard check-in time at the hotel or in case of no-show, the prepayment amount is not refundable and is considered a penalty.
4. Cancellation requests, booking adjustments, refunds are accepted Monday through Friday from 09.00 to 18.00.
Early check-in / Late check-out
Early check-in and late check-out are paid at the rate of 100% of the cost of living per day.
Terms of payment
1. Payment for the stay is made when booking the hotel on the website.
2. Private bookings made on the website initially have a non-guaranteed status. Non-guaranteed reservations are valid for 20 minutes after the reservation was made. The hotel reserves the right to cancel non-guaranteed reservations in case of late payment.
3. You can make your reservation guaranteed by paying with a bank card in the amount of the full cost of the stay. If you do not check into the hotel or cancel your booking less than 24 hours before standart arrival time at the hotel, the amount of payment will not be refunded.
4. By confirming the hotel reservation, the guest accepts and agrees to the aforementioned conditions, including the cancellation policy and the rules in force in case of no-show.
5. Prices are in UAH. Payment for accommodation is made in UAH. We accept payment by bank transfer or online bank cards of international payment systems: Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.
6. Tourist tax is not included in the room rate.
Dear guests! If you have any additional questions you may also contact our central reservations office by phone: +38 (067) 238 14 01 or e-mail: email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions or need to book a room, you can contact the reservation department by phone: +38 (067) 238 14 01 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The room rate includes: accommodation, Wi-Fi.
Breakfast is not included in the price of accommodation and can be ordered additionally cost: 120 hryvnia. Breakfast is provided on a table-dot system and can be selected as an option when booking by phone or at the hotel.
The decision of the local council established the rate of tourist tax, in the amount of 23.62 hryvnia for residents and 23.62 hryvnia for non-residents.
Children under 5 years old are accommodated free of charge in the same room with their parents without extra bed. The cost of an extra bed for children over 5 years old and for adults depends on the selected meal rate.